- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 pound firm tofu, sliced and well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, vinegar, mustard, sugar, turmeric, dill, and parsley. Mix well, and reserve.
Place drained tofu in large bowl, and crumble with a fork. Stir in onion and celery. Mix in reserved mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill for several hours to allow flavors to blend.