Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 am
||Comments: 0 Views: 398|
Mustard Sauce with Oven Roasted White Fish
This mustard sauce really makes the dish. The fish is perfectly cooked and the sauce melts in the oven all over the fish creating a very nice sauce to have on the fish as well as any sides you may have. This is a great use of creme fraiche in a sauce for fish. Creme fraiche can be expensive but it holds up better than sour cream in a dish like this.
- 4 white fish fillets
- kosher salt & pepper
- 8 oz creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Dry the fish thoroughly on a half sheet pan, then salt and pepper well.
- Add the other ingredients to a bowl and mix together well.
- Cover the fish in all the sauce then place in the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.