Subject: Calling all Health Care Advocates...MVHCA..7 p.m. MARCH 28
Take a nap, rest, before joining us ...BIG , IMPORTANT AGENDA ITEMS
7 p.m. MONDAY, March 28th...St. Mary's Social Hall
1. De-Briefing on: Rally and Hearing, HB3510 in Salem...everyone
Health Care Workshop, Corvallis...Laurie
2. Single Payer Campaign...Betty
Let's talk about MVHCA priorities..
3. Support for SB97...standards for cultural competence for licensed health care providers..Betty
4. Development of Accountable Care Organizations ( Coordinated Care Organizations)
Definition and Oregon Health Policy Board's Transformation Committee..Joe
Population and Scope..Edie
Geography, Governance and Public Interest...Laurie
Plans for public forums in Linn, Benton and Lincoln counties..Betty
5. Determine possible meeting dates with Mike Bonetto , Gov. Kitzhaber's health policy staff person...
6. Act on Allies letter re Insurance Exchange key principles....
7. What else???
Announcement: Joe Zaerr sent letter regarding privacy issue and Prescription Drug Monitoring Program.
THANKS to Lois Marie and Bobbi for recording notes from Feb. 28th meeting.