updated: April 7, 2009
Christonium hereby grants the user permission to use the website Christonium.com as set forth in this agreement, provided that:
(1) The user will not copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without Christonium’s written authorization;
(2) The user agrees not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc. Christonium does not grant the operators of public search engines, nor any other source permission to archive Christonium.com and any of its internal system.
(3) The user needs to create an account in order to fully use Christonium.com. The user is fully responsible for any activity that occurs on the account and must keep the password secure.
(4) Any entity can create an account on Christonium.com. Christonium does not restrict the use of accounts whether individual, personal, commercial, government, political, religious or other entities, provided the user correctly identifies themselves to the system.
(5) Access to Christonium is restricted to account holders 18 years of age and older.
Users are fully responsible to remember their username and password. Make sure to remember your account information and keep it secure. Christonium cannot in any way reinstate a user when any account information is misplaced.
Users understand that any content posted publicly is available for other account holders to use and share within their own area of Christonium.com. USERS PUT UP INFORMATION AT THEIR OWN RISK. Users understand that their publicly posted content might appear in contexts not originally intended and that any user can view, reorganize, associate, use for supporting content, and display their information within Christonium.com, whether it be in the form of text, images, video or documents.
The user is solely responsible for any content published and the consequence of any published content. Christonium does not claim any ownership rights to any material submitted by any user: the account holder retains all ownership rights to the published content, and continues to have the right to use the content in any way desired. However, by adding content to Christonium.com, the user grants Christonium a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, transferable, limited license. The license grants Christonium the rights to use, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, prepare derivative works of and distribute such content in any format Christonium chooses. The user also grants each other account holder of Christonium.com a non-exclusive license to access its user submissions throughout Christonium.com and to use, share, organize, associate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the content as permitted within Christonium.com and under these terms of service. The license granted by the user to Christonium and to its users terminates once the user removes content from Christonium.com.
- The user affirms, represent and/or warrants that: (1) you own the content posted by you on Christonium.com, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (2) the posting of your content on Christonium.com does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights of any person. The user agrees to pay for all royalties, fees, or fines owing any person by reason of any content posted by the user on Christonium.com.
- The user agrees to not submit material that is unlawful or violates the respect of others.
- The user agrees to follow all local laws he or she is under jurisdiction of.
- The user agrees to not misdirect, re-direct or misguide other users.
- The user agrees to not impersonate another person or entity.
- The user agrees to respect all users of Christonium.com and their contributions, and not to violate the personal privacy and freedom of any account holder.
Christonium does not endorse any user submissions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and Christonium expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions. Christonium is not responsible for the accuracy, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to posted content. The user understands and acknowledges the possibility of exposure to content that is inaccurate or offensive. Christonium assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or to remove any seemingly inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the user submitting any such content.
Users are not permitted to use content within Christonium.com outside of the Christonium.com website; content may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without prior written consent of the respective owners.
Any commercial organization, group, association, club, non-profit etc. can use Christonium.com, as set forth in this agreement provided:
(1) The account holder will not mass solicit material to other users.
(2) The account holder will respect the privacy of other users and not exploit any personal information granted the account holder through Christonium.com.
(3) The account holder will not post misleading advertisements, scams, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in such activities
- Christonium reserves the right to expose users of the program to advertising in any form.
- Christonium reserves the right to remove anything from the program or any account therein, at any point in time, without any prior notice, in the sole judgment and discretion of Christonium.
- Christonium reserves the right to provide service at times of our choice, and cannot guarantee that the website Christonium.com will be up functioning at all times.
- Christonium reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CHRISTONIUM.COM WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CHRISTONIUM AND ALL ENTITIES ASSOCIATED TO CHRISTONIUM.COM DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. CHRISTONIUM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA CHRISTONIUM.COM WEBSITE.
- Christonium.com does not allow any search engine to archive our internal systems.
- Christonium.com does not require any personal information.
- Christonium.com does not distribute users behavioral movements to third parties.
- Christonium.com does not use persistent cookies.
- Christonium.com allows account holders control over their exposure to advertising.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Christonium will not sell or lease any personal information that a user has voluntarily provided Christonium.com to any third party in any way that would identify any individual user. Christonium does retain the right to use large quantities of gathered information in any way we deem suitable.